Urban Oasis with Unprecedented Service
Beverly Hills, CA -- Rarely do glamour and practicality merge into a single elegant concept. Yet the Residences at Montage Beverly Hills represent the ultimate combination of luxury and convenience.
When Montage opened in the heart of Beverly Hills, the creators unveiled a thoughtful new approach to residential living that blends the attentive personal service and amenities of a five star hotel with the best opportunities in urban living.
Located in Beverly Hills’ celebrated Golden Triangle, Montage Residences are within walking distance of a world-class array of designer boutiques, fine-dining restaurants, top financial and medical services, and beautiful parks and gardens.
Though the 20 residences occupy some of the most visible and desirable real estate in the city, they are discretely tucked away inside the top two and a half floors of the 201-room hotel, ensuring the utmost security and privacy, as well as expansive views. Residents and guests alike may valet park via the hotel’s motor court, or in the secure and separate underground parking area. A key-operated elevator provides direct access to the parking area, spa and rooftop pool.
Significantly, the intimate Residences were designed to fit seamlessly within the structure and operations of the luxury hotel. Redefining the meaning of “in house,” these homes- within-a-hotel allow residents the ultimate in flexibility and service. Owners may partake of any of the indulgent amenities available to hotel guests, with no need to hire staff independently. The two- to five-bedroom residences share the hotel’s Spanish Colonial Revival architecture, highquality
interior finishes and cutting-edge technology. A selection of floor plans range in size from 1,900 to 5,750 square feet and include spacious walk-in closets, the latest in kitchen appliances and bath fixtures, along with space for media rooms, libraries or even temperature-controlled wine storage. All residences feature private balconies with views of the public gardens, city lights and
Owners have access to all Montage Beverly Hills services and amenities, including:
- The two-story 20,000 square foot Spa Montage and its co-ed mineral pool, co-ed relaxation room, club-style locker rooms with steam, sauna and Vichy Shower, yoga studio and spacious fitness room;
- A myriad of dining options, including the new garden-view Scarpetta; the casual comfort at the Conservatory Grill; or the cozy refinement of the Lobby Lounge, where afternoon tea is served daily;
- A house account to provide signing privileges throughout the hotel--owners simply sign for meals, spa services, sundries and collectables at the gift shop, or weekly grooming and shaves at the bespoke Gornik & Drucker Barbershop;
- Meeting and banquet facilities, including the 60-person glass enclosed rooftop Conservatory Dining Room;
Yet many services and features remain exclusive to the residences, including:
- A separate pedestrian entry on Beverly Drive;
- A residential lobby and concierge;
- Montage staff at your disposal for housekeeping, maintenance and deliveries;
- A minimum of three parking spaces per residence;
- Meals or dinner parties prepared in-suite by a Montage chef;
- Nutritional menu planning and grocery shopping;
- 24-hour security;
- Preparation for arrivals and departures, including setting up a mobile office, packing and unpacking, and arranging the closet with pressed clothing.
Further, a Residential Concierge staff is available to oversee the many details of day-to-day living, even if the owners are away for an hour or for weeks. Hotel staff members may arrange in-room dining, repairs, pet care, pantry stocking, and also transportation to airports and private planes.
The residences, like the hotel, have earned Gold LEED certification, which certifies that they were built with the latest in eco-friendly materials and also resource-saving systems. Each unit has been pre-wired to allow coordinated control of temperature, security, lighting, entertainment and communication systems. A choice of floor plans allows for various living options, with ample space for live-in staff, entertaining, or doing business.
Unlike any comparable luxury residence, Montage Beverly Hills Residences aren’t simply real estate. They are homes that enhance a lifestyle.
Sotheby’s International Realty in Beverly Hills has the Montage listings. For further information on Montage Residences Beverly Hills you can explore www.montageresidencesBH.com, or contact Montage Residences at (310) 860-7899.
About Montage Hotels & Resorts
Montage Hotels & Resorts is a hotel and resort management company founded in 2002 by Alan Fuerstman. Designed to serve affluent travelers and homeowners, the company features an artistic collection of distinctive hotels, resorts and residences in stunning settings that offer comfortable elegance, a unique sense of place and spirit, impeccable hospitality and memorable culinary, spa and lifestyle experiences. Montage Laguna Beach, the company’s flagship oceanfront resort, opened in the vibrant arts community of Laguna Beach, California, in 2003. Montage Beverly Hills, the company’s second hotel, opened in Beverly Hills in 2008 and was the first Gold LEED certified hotel and residences in Southern California. Montage Deer Valley, located in Park City, Utah, is the company’s third property, which opened in December 2010. www.montagehotels.com
Katy Sweet & Associates, Inc.
(323) 852-0772 / email@example.com